Why Teach Financial Literacy Education to kids and teens?
Because if you’re like most adults, you weren’t taught about money at home or in school.
Right now, Your Child Has The Chance To Be in This Revolutionary Financial Fun Program:
Camp Millionaire gives kids the financial education foundation they need to meet and exceed their financial goals when they grow up.
Whatever happens, we have two fundamental choices: play it safe or play it smart by preparing, getting educated and awakening your own and your children’s financial genius. Are you ready to prepare, learn, and play it smart?
Your Child Will Learn How To :
- Be the Master of Principles of Money and Wealth Creation
- Think Positively About Money
- Make, Manage, Multiply, and Donate Money Wisely
- Pay Yourself First
- Make Money Grow by Putting It To Work for You
- Think Like, Act Like a Person who values Financial Freedom over stuff
- Budget Their Income for Saving, Spending, and most importantly, Investing
- Invest The Energy of Money Wisely
- Save Early, Save Often and Invest Wisely
- Acquire the Critical Financial Habits, Beliefs, Information, Principles, and Concepts They Need to Grow into Financially Responsible Adults
- Work for a Salary, Get Paid, Pay Their Expenses, Learn How to Buy Assets, and Earn Passive Income
- Use Money To Give Back and Help Their Communities
- Strengthen the Appreciation Value of Money
- Strengthen Students’ Confidence in their Ability to Take Control of Their Own Lives Physically, Emotionally, and Financially
- Create More Competent, Confident, Independent and Adaptable Adults who are able to work through their fears, evaluate problems, identify solutions, and opportunities to make reasoned life choices
- Reinforce the Idea that People Always Have A Choice
- Encourage participants to take responsibility for their own financial future